Join us for the 3rd Annual Art Along the Rio Grande -- a one-day art fair showcasing the cultural heritage and ecological significance of the Rio Grande Valley!
This year's event will be on Saturday, April 27th, from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm at the Gutiérrez-Hubbell House located at 6029 Isleta Blvd. SW, Albuquerque, NM 87105
A portion of proceeds from art sales will benefit the Friends of Valle de Oro National Wildlife Refuge and the Hubbell-House Alliance!
Highlights of this Free Event Include:
- Over 30 local artists selling their art work focusing on the cultural heritage and ecological significance of the Rio Grande Valley
- Tours of Valle de Oro National Wildlife Refuge and the
- 2019 City Nature Challenge Events - we suggest downloading the iNaturalist Phone App before the event
- Live music by Local Musicians
- Street Food Institute and PopFizz Food Trucks
- Free Kids Activities
Interested in Becoming one of our Amazing Artists and Selling your Wares?
- For Artist information and to download the application, click HERE
- You can register online to be an artist by visiting https://bit.ly/2ULTMoF
Interested in Inviting your Friends and Exploring more?
- For a PDF Version of our Flyer click HERE
- RSVP for the Event on Facebook and get updates by clicking HERE
Interested in Volunteering for this Event?
- Join the Friends of Valle de Oro NWR's Volunteer Database to get updates on volunteer opportunities for this event including planning, tabling for the Friends at the event, and much more! Click HERE for the Friend's volunteer database and then click on "New Application" if this is your first time volunteering.
- Contact our Arts Fair Committee at 505-225-1604 or firstname.lastname@example.org